Download the Aerodays2015 event app to access:
- Full programme details, easily viewable session by session
- Speaker details including biographies and presentations
- Interactive venue and exhibitor floor plans
- Practical important event and venue information
How to download the app to your device:
– For iPhone and iPad users, click here
– For Android phone users*, click here
– Alternatively, go to the Apple app store or Android Play store and search for ‘aerodays2015’
If you cannot download apps to your iOS or Android smartphone/device for any reason, or you are using a Windows Phone or Blackberry click here to access the Web app
When you open the app, you will be able to access the majority of event content instantly; however there are some features that will require you to sign in using your individual credentials. We encourage you to do this when prompted to gain the full user experience and to complete your personal profile. When prompted, please use the secure and unique details which have been sent to you upon registration.
Once you have downloaded the app, you’ll find tips on how to use it in the ‘General info’ section of the app or alternatively download them here.
Should you have any problems with your download, email firstname.lastname@example.org
*While most Android Phones are supported unfortunately not all Android Tablets are supported.