Conference passes are valid for the duration of the event and include:
- Main Conference Programme of Plenary Sessions and Parallel Sessions (Tues-Thurs)
- Lunch (Tues-Thurs)
- Access to the Exhibition
- Networking Drinks Reception at Lancaster House (Tues 20 Oct)
- Access to digital event materials
- Copy of The Scientific Publication post event
|Delegate Type||Ticket Description||Cost (inc. VAT)|
|Visitor||Conference pass on-site rate.||£588.00 Buy Now|
|Government||Conference pass for employees of government departments and agencies||£360.00Buy Now|
|Academia||Conference pass for university or college staff and researchers||£360.00Buy Now|
|Student||Conference pass & dinner
Students will need to upload student verification ID
|Networking Dinner sponsored by Airbus Group||21 Oct at Science Museum*||£36.00|
|Technical Visits – Full day||Day visit on 23 Oct to one of the following options: **
||£36.00 SOLD OUT|
|Exhibitor & Parallel Speakers (exhibitors please refer to your pass allocation in ENet for the number of reduced rate passes that you can purchase)||Conference pass***||£240.00|
- Please note that all prices for Aerodays registration include 20% VAT
- If you have any queries about media passes please contact the PR team at email@example.com
* You will have the opportunity to buy tickets for this during the booking process.
**Visits will be subject to demand and availability and a nominal fee covers private transportation costs. To register your interest please indicate your preferred visit for each day during the booking process.
***For exhibitor queries please contact Christine.Gomm@adsgroup.org.uk and for speaker queries please contact Claire.Parsons@adsgroup.org.uk
Digital conference materials
In the interests of protecting our environment we are planning on having as minimal paper as possible onsite and therefore will not be producing a large book of all the event information during the event. We will be creating an event app that contains all the information instead. We appreciate that not everyone has a ‘smartphone’ or tablet, so we will have some tablets available to borrow, for those that require them. You will be asked to indicate your requirement during the registration process.